I am quite happy to announce a new release of MiWorkplace.
This release comes with more work on CL support. The basic things has been laid out to get the more advanced and more interesting features implemented, especially in the refactoring area. Just to give you an idea what my goals are with refactoring here are some things I will implement
- extract code lines to a new subroutine
- extract code lines to a new CL procedure
- rename variable (inside the whole source code)
- ILEDocs support for CL
- highlight all occurrences of variables and subroutines on double click
- more navigation support inside the source code (like CTRL + mouse over subroutine)
Also some people might have missed the feature of RDi when pressing enter it doesn't break the line where the cursor is located to the new line but only adds a new line below the current line. This was one of the most annoying things in my time using RDi as this is not the normal behavior of any text editor. But some people may like it and thus it is now also available in MiWorkplace by pressing SHIFT+ENTER.
The rest of the changes are available in the release notes, see download section.
If you are also missing some important feature just drop me a mail.